Product and Implementation Consultant
Contract Type - Permanent, subject to a probationary period
Contract Hours - Full Time or Part Time
Remuneration - Dependant on experience
Expected commencement - ASAP
About the Role
We are looking for implementation and support people with experience of working in the sectors we operate in (local government and health primarily) who would enjoy working with our customers to implement our products.
The role will involve helping customers understand and deploy our products, assisting with testing, training, and identifying and resolving issues with customers. The role will also involve liaising with customers to define new products or enhancements to existing products and developing specifications based on this.
- We will operate a blended working arrangement with office-based employees only required in the office on the core days of Tuesday and Wednesday. Other working days can be performed remotely or with customers providing this allows you to fulfill your duties
- We offer an attractive salary package including a generous pension scheme and 25 days annual leave
What we are looking for
- We are looking for bright, enthusiastic people who can help us deliver improvements in digital services to better serve our customers and the citizens they provide services to
- An understanding and business experience in one of the sectors we operate in
- Communication skills and extensive experience of working with customers
IEG4 is an innovative software company, which provides cloud-based digital solutions for both the local authority and health markets.
With over 60 clients, IEG4’s solutions enable:
- Councils to provide access to their services at a time that suits the citizen, and in doing so make cost savings for the Council by reducing phone contacts and automation of processes
- Citizens to self serve with user friendly on-line forms spanning the entirety of local government but with a focus on the 'tricky stuff' e.g. Council Tax moves, Benefit claims and changes
- Councils to design, build and deploy new online services in a Microsoft Azure cloud and share these services with other Councils
- a reduction in the costs of health service provision and for citizens to be attended to more effectively by improving teamwork, collaboration, data capture, and data sharing with our CHC2DST solution
IEG4 - Enabling Digital Transformation that is simply effective for everyone.
If you think this role is for you and you want to be part of our team, please send your CV and covering letter to Kevin.Potter@ieg4.com