Covid-19 Projects Update
We are all facing the challenges caused by the disruption associated with the Covid-19 crisis.
At IEG4 we have measures in place to ensure that we continue to provide a business-as-usual service. We also have a number of specific initiatives that we have developed and implemented to help councils respond effectively to citizens and businesses who are contacting them and to alleviate staff from the front line.
The initiatives, some of which are listed below, have come at the request of our customers, and some from internal sources. All solutions are mobile responsive, simple to implement and for three months are available at no cost (this will be reviewed as the situation progresses). This offer is open to everyone.
- Business Rates Relief - enabling businesses to apply for one of the grants available to them following recent government guidance and for you to capture details of their business rates account no, companies house, VAT, bank account information
- Request Assistance form - online form for citizens & businesses to make contact with you and to capture details of help needed, be it food, medication or information around Sick Pay or Business Support Grants
- Self-employed - stand-alone (e.g. for DHP application/Local Welfare Assistance applications) or integrated into our eGov product suite, calculates earnings based on categories and frequencies of income
- Social Welfare Fund - we have revised our existing form and have added a specific circumstance tile and a new category for applications specific to Covid-19
- Blue Badge with Concessionary Travel - proven to deliver over 1,000 hours of saved staff time per annum by automating and streamlining processes under a single platform. This is even more important as Covid-19 continues to put councils under severe pressure to continue to deliver key services to their most vulnerable citizens with even more stretched resources
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Benefits -we've made available an innovative solution in which Benefit claim customers can interact via an intelligent and automated telephone service
- Emergency Hardship - enable customers suffering from the effects of self-isolation and 'shielding' to apply for support from the funds that the government has made available to local authorities
If you are interested in finding out how we can implement any of the above free of charge into your council's environment, fill out the form opposite and we'll be in touch or raise a ticket via help.ieg4.com