Contract Type - Permanent, subject to a probationary period
Contract Hours - Full Time
Remuneration - Dependant on experience
Expected commencement - ASAP
About the Role
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team and develop as we undertake many new projects and challenges.
Responsibilities will include
- Assistance with developing, planning, and implementing marketing strategies and campaigns around our core products
- Involvement in setting up and executing hybrid events, web content creation and curation, and stakeholder communication
- Identifying strategies, techniques, and tactics around SEO, to drive traffic to our website, increase our ranking placement and raise brand awareness
- Supporting our Sales team and Customer Success Account Managers to increase growth across revenue, customer base, and product use
What we are looking for
- A can-do positive attitude, confidence, energy, and the ability to learn are as important as any skill a candidate can bring
- Experience in using and ideally a high level of knowledge around standard office software, in particular, Excel.
- Expectation that candidates know their way around social media platforms, and to be able to communicate well both verbally and with the written word
IEG4 is an innovative software company, which provides cloud-based digital solutions for both the local authority and health markets.
With over 60 clients, IEG4’s solutions enable:
- Councils to provide access to their services at a time that suits the citizen, and in doing so make cost savings for the Council by reducing phone contacts and automation of processes
- Citizens to self serve with user friendly on-line forms spanning the entirety of local government but with a focus on the 'tricky stuff' e.g. Council Tax moves, Benefit claims and changes
- Councils to design, build and deploy new online services in a Microsoft Azure cloud and share these services with other Councils
- a reduction in the costs of health service provision and for citizens to be attended to more effectively by improving teamwork, collaboration, data capture, and data sharing with our CHC2DST solution
IEG4 - Enabling Digital Transformation that is simply effective for everyone.
If you think this role is for you and you want to be part of our team, please send your CV and covering letter to Katherine.Beswick@ieg4.com