High Peak and Staffordshire Moorlands’ plan for digitising their services had five key points:
- Implementation of three new websites
- Introduction of risk-based verification (RBV) for housing benefits and council tax reductions
- Elimination of paper claim forms
- Setting up a new citizen portal
- Retiring the legacy CRM system
Since they transformed their services, calls have reduced by almost 50% and there has been a 39% reduction in visits to their council offices. This has meant greater efficiencies for both councils and a better user experience for their citizens.
Download their Case Study now to discover more.