Right-to-Buy: Complexity made simple
Thursday 9th March, 2023.
14:00 - 15:00 - Online
Enabling a digital approach in response to the Right-to-Buy scheme offers great potential to simplify the current complex and lengthy process.
Join us via MS Teams to discover how a simpler-to-navigate online form, with the use of an intuitive Workflow, gives full visibility of the multiple and complex stages of the RTB process.
Automated triggers at each step ensure that the progression through the process is seamless. Residents have full sight of their application and can track progress through a Citizen Portal. This makes it a far simpler process for them to apply to own their home whilst avoiding unnecessary contact with the Council.
Our digital solution incorporates a state-of-the-art Workflow and EDMS, and collectively provides:
- An intuitive fully dynamic form that contains statutory guidelines and signposts to the GOV.UK for additional information
- The ability for applicants to upload supporting evidence simply, at the time of submission, avoiding delays and missing documents
- Access to all information within each statutory process with the ability to ensure targets are met
- A timeline of two-way engagement, process status updates and a one-place library of case-related documents
- Open APIs, enabling back-office integration
Save your seat 👉