Streamlining and automating Highways processes with Low Code technology and back-office integration - in collaboration with London Borough of Lambeth
Friday 20th May at 13:00 - 13:50
How would streamlining and automating your Highways system and processes impact your workload and call enquiry levels?
Lambeth Council, approached IEG4 for assistance in automating and streamlining their admin-heavy processes within their Highways department; a service for the council that sees high levels of demand from their citizens reporting issues and chasing for updates.
As a user of our online forms-building solution, eDesigner, and with an existing highway system in place, the issues Lambeth were experiencing provided the perfect opportunity for a collaborative approach to build an online form without code that integrates bi-directionally with their back-office solution, Symology.
The form eliminates the need for officers to input all the data each time a citizen reports an issue, as it captures where the issue is located; notifies the citizen of the receipt of their report and in doing so allows the citizen to track the progress of their request, which means the avoidance of unnecessary contact to the council.
In addition, to the above, our Symology solution:
- enables people to get data from the back-office system and place it into a map
- shows citizens jobs that are already being worked on to avoid duplication of work and requests
- has the ability to only allow citizens to report on issues inside the Lambeth boundary
- notifies citizens when they have inputted an asset relating to TFL (Transport for London) to report it to TFL
- integrates into the Symology back-office, saving a PDF to a file location or into our intuitive workflow solution
- reduces user error by only allowing citizens to select specific assets set by the council
- enables jobs to be formed automatically in the back-office
Join our 50-minute online session on Friday 20th May where Lambeth’s Digital Manager, Henry Ssajjabbi and Project Manager, Nikki Philp will share insight into how, with low code technology and bi-directional integration they have transformed their Highways service.
Sign-up here 👉